Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cousins!

Cousins! I know I have lots of cousins somewhere, spread all over the country, but I truly only know 4 0r 5, ones I would purpose to visit!
We lived a couple streets apart while young children, but mostly my cousins lived in the land of Ohio! somewhere in the middle! Though I knew (actually had a cousin crush) the older brother Larry, he and Duane were great ping pong and fresbie friends, it wasn't until I was married that connections were made again with my girl cousins, Laura and Marsha.
Laura and her husband George, and Marsha and her husband Ed, with their mom and dad came for a visit! It was so great seeing them again!


Enjoying pool time...being from Oregon/Washington the desire was to swim...alas, too cool!


never to old for bunny ears!!



And of course, a trip to ....

so pleasant to sit out on the patio...I have never eaten inside!!


My brother Jeff came for a visit as well!!
Duane and I saw Laura and George off at the train! Don't ya just love that world thingy!!!

No comments: