Friday, September 3, 2010

Has any one seen my ole friend....

I think there is a song similar to this....but since I only know 3 words to every song, I'm not sure how the rest of it goes....kinda like this blog! It was just recently brought to my attention, I hadn't blogged in like 10 months...due mostly to the difficulty of not having a computer to access on my own time. However, I now own my first Mac product, an IPad...which I love, but still trying to figure out all the 'how' to do it...for example, I thot I should update my profile pic, but not quite sure how, and my apple genius lives in another state!!! I do better when I have hands on training instead of remote 'here's how'! Plus, the question was brought up, who would, or will read this stuff anyway? Well, maybe the two of us will read each others, and we can be each others cheerleaders!!! (flash to you in a cheerleading ensemble)

So, my assignment, school has started, to figure out my iPad and blog more....that is if any one cares!!! Or has seen?......

1 comment:

lorieloo said...

what's this? a blog post?? good job. star for your sticker chart. although you will get TWO stars when you have pictures. just sayin'.