Friday, September 17, 2010

Musings montecito II

Ahh! The beach. Foggy and overcast this morning. I walked out onto the sand this morning looking anew....sand is mostly quartz! And maybe could find some of the alluring blue or green pieces of glass? But I was awarded with a pod of dolphins feeding in front of me! I did find some treasures! Some green sea glass, a rock which looks like petrified driftwood and a complete top half of a crab shell! Henry will like that!

I also spoke to a young man. I had seen him in the ocean on his surf board, but also pushing a bright red one along side of him. He said he was delivering an order, a new surf board to a customer and he actually lived on the boat. But now he was going surfing, had to go some where with waves! He then proceeded to ask me, 'do you see that line of energy right there and that line out by my boat, that's another line of energy, and that line of energy out there, pointing'. Which I promptly replied I did. He then went onto explain something about the waves in New Zealand were creating this energy here and he was going surfing man! Yeah, you do that dude!!

No comments: